Had two periods since but now 5 weeks late. Could I be pregnant?

Hi, I had protected sex mid december. I dont have a very regualar cycle but have only just started to track it so I dont know how normal it is for me to be late. I had my period in december and january and they were both normal but it has now been five weeks since my last period, could I be pregnant? I havent had any other pregnancy symptoms that you would normally have at this stage. Also I know that stressing can effect them so could it just be because I'm working myself up about being pregnant? Thanks for any help.

Since you had protected sex, your risk is only about 1-3% depending on what protection you used.

You have also had two menstrual periods which means you are not pregnant. Since you do not have a regular cycle to begin with, this is likely why your period is delayed. Give yourself time, your period will be along when it's ready.
You can also confirm this for yourself by taking a pregnancy test.

Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/menstrual-cycle/content/what-s-deal-irregular-periods