had unprotected sex 3 days after ovulation but no ejaculation..can i be pregnant

By Anonymous November 19, 2010 - 7:21am

i noticed that my discharges last November 16 was sticky like egg white, i had also breast tenderness and i assumed im ovulating by that time. and my BF and i had sex on Nov.19 but he was sure he did not ejaculated on me because he pulled immediately. on the other hand, my ovulation calculator says that i should be ovulating on the 18th because i usually have a longer menstrual cycle of about 37 days. im worried i might get pregnant...could i be?

i had unorotected sex 3 Days After Ovulation. He Enjected In Me. Could i Be Pregnant. Lately i Been Going To Sleep Even Earlier Than Usually. ill have this random Shooting pain in my back (Below) Im Just Nervous. And Dont Know What To Expect

If you are absolutely sure you ovulated on a certain date then it's fairly safe to have sex three days later, since a woman ovulates for only about 24 hours although because it's so close, you are certainly risking pregnancy.

Back pain should not be connected to pregnancy.

If your period doesn't come on time, take a test for pregnancy.

Thanks for your question and for finding EmpowHER.
Anytime you have unprotected sex, there is a risk of pregnancy. The withdrawal method (even when performed correctly) is only about 70% accurate at preventing pregnancy, so most consider it a non-viable method of birth control. It's great you are so in tune with your cycle. Make sure to keep track of them so you will know when something is off.
For more information, please review these articles: Answers for Women: Am I Pregnant After Unprotected Sex?
Good luck and let us know how you're doing.