Had Unprotected Sex 3 Days before due Period Date but its now delayed for 2 Days

By October 12, 2014 - 11:04am

My periods are always regulates in 28 days cycle. I had my last period on September 14 and it was due on October 10

Me and my fiance had unprotected sex 2 times on 7th October although he ejaculated not inside or near my vagina but I missed my period.

I have taken 1 CETIRIZINE tab on October 10 & 11th Morning due to realizing cold or allergy symptoms.

I'm Currently feeling abdominal pain like used to have while periods. I'm also feeling swelling in breast and pain in lower back which I always feel while period but my period are not coming and they are now 2 days delayed

I have taken few home remedies like green tea to Ginger tea to induce period

But Im really confused .. Please help ..

Hi Meera

Even though you did not have unsafe sex, the first sign of a pregnancy is a missed period. You are only three days late which means your period could still be on it's way so I wouldn't worry just yet. A pregnancy test will let you know for sure.