Had unprotected sex on July 28 and 29.Started my period on August 4th and it ended on the 7th.Had sex again the 8th and 9th.The past two days have had light cramping and a brownish discharge.Took a pregnancy test and it was negative today.

Could I still possibly be pregnant?Its been almost 17 years since I had my only daughter so I am a little uneducated on this pregnancy stuff.

I am 37.

Your period is a confirmation that you are not pregnant.

How old are you? Your cycle may be changing due to getting older. If you don't get your period when it's next due, take another test but it sounds like your risk is low this month. If you don't want to get pregnant, consider using protection.

Sorry if my post sounded ridiculous....I was just recently divorced from my husband of 15 years and am now in a serious relationship but we are not yet married.A baby would definitely be a blessing from God to us!

No, your post wasn't ridiculous - I was asking your age because it (age) can affect your cycle, not because I thought your post was childish!

Good luck - see what the next month brings.

(reply to fchacon) new

Excuse me to ask on others' question...i am new n i dont know how to make a new question ...anyway i had sex first week of july. He used condoms but i learnt he is tricky....so anyway i took postinor 2 the next day. I got my period couple days later (around the 8th) n then around the 22 of same month i got my period again. Both are heavy bleeding.
Anyway i am feelin diff with my body now n hasnt got my period for august (mine never constant date so i never bother memorize the date). N i am feelin tenderness on my vagina. Sensitivity to pee smell. N also back ache. I am afraid to get pregnant by this bad man....so i took pregnancy test n it was negative. Prob is i took regular diet pills both when i drank the postinor 2 pills n the pregnancy test .... could i still be pregnant

HERWriter Guide (reply to bellazio)

Hi bellazio

Faith will probably not see this question.

You're not pregnant. You took emergency birth control, you have your periods and a negative pregnancy test. You're not pregnant.

But I would suggest you see a doctor in case you have an infection. I also suggest you don't take diet pills, they are not good for your help. Stay away from this man, he sounds like he's up to no good.