Had unprotected sex two weeks before period

By Anonymous April 29, 2016 - 5:45am

My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex about two weeks before I am to expect my period and he released inside of me. A day or two after that I started experiencing cramping and a few days later my breasts a little sore. I get period symptoms two weeks before my period normally and when we had sex I guess I already started experiencing these. My periods don't come every 28 days as the days are a little off each month. What are the chances that I could be pregnant?

A sexually active, healthy woman has about a 25% chance of pregnancy every month. Your symptoms could be that of PMS or pregnancy as both have very similar symptoms.

If you don't get your period when expected, take a pregnancy test. It should be accurate by the time you miss your period.

Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/condition/sex-101