Hey, would really love ur opnion on my matter, I started my last period on the 11th of april and tode is the 11th of may I havnt had my period yet. Is it possible that am pregnant. I had sexual intercouse with my boyfriend during the month though he neva came in me we used a condom on each occassion and after he came we would lay around then he would enter me again this time without a condom but wudnt come in me can dat mek me pregnant is it possible that if sperm remained on his penis before it wud still be active wen he entered me the second time? And secondly on each of these occassions we had sex after I would tek 5 pills of contraceptives at the same time and do it again each eight hours, someone tod me that is a way of an emergency contraceptive ? Can I stil be pregnant even after that or is it too early to tell my period date hasn't just reached? Thank u for your help from tasha

Hi tasha!

You are risking pregnancy by having sex this way. Taking 5 regular pills is NOT the same as taking emergency contraception. It's good that you are using condoms but if he is entering you again after, there is a risk of pregnancy.That's something he needs to stop doing.

Since your period is due, you can wait a few days and see or take a pregnancy test now; your result should be accurate.