hand sanitizer and sperm

By Anonymous April 15, 2011 - 9:52pm

Me and my boyfriend were fooling around and he came on my hand. I then washed my hands with hand sanitizer, waited a few minutes, washed them again with hand sanitizer and then went to the bathroom. In the bathroom I checked to see if my cervix was low, because I am currently tracking that information. Is there a chance I could be pregnant?

If your boyfriend ejaculated on your hand then you are not pregnant. There must be penetration in order for you to get pregnant. Sperm only live from minutes to maybe an hour or so outside of the body so if you washed your hands and then checked your cervix then you are fine. A simple hand wash will get rid of the sperm instantly.

All the best!