Handjob

gave my boyfriend a handjob on day 12 of my cycle.

When I gave him the Handjob he cmmed. He wiped himself with tissue and then after fingered me.

He told me it is basically impossible to impregnate someone in this way and you need to have actual sex for that to even be possible but I came on here and started to read the contrary on how there is still a small risk.
I chart my menstrual cycle and my menstrual cycle is between 28 and 35 days.

My next expected period is on 24th June. Is there any risk of pregnancy or am I over thinking?
Ps I know I'm not comfortable in all this so not gonna be doing this anymore

We do get many questions here about all the possibilities of pregnancy but many are out of the scope of reality - just remember that what happened with you would rarely cause pregnancy.

For pregnancy to occur, sperm has to be directly deposited, via intercourse, inside your vagina. Very rarely, a pregnancy could occur by sperm being deposited directly at the opening.

We have to acknowledge some risk sometimes (even if there isn't really any risk) because there are factors involved that we don't know about.

Since your boyfriend wiped his hands with tissue you really don't have a risk. Just make sure he washes with soap and warm water in future so you don't stress out. It's very unlikely any sperm was left.

I'm sure you'll get your period when expected - try not to worry.

Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/community/share/outercourse-dry-humping-dry-sex-and-other-sexual-behaviors