has anyone ever tried apple cider vinegar for stomach problems?

Have heard that apple cider vinegar and water can do wonders for heart burn and excess stomach acid. is this true? if so, how does it work?

I have heard that apple cider most definitely has some health properties to it but not that it's some kind of miracle cure.

Here are some great links to the research into this area on our website, just use the search engine and you can start here: http://www.empowher.com/search/google?cx=007544384767083790728%3A2otat3sg2a8&cof=FORID%3A9&query=apple+cider+vinegar&op=GO&form_build_id=form-e764fa24fb88cdd8e31279ad5858c6ce&form_token=bcb81546764867be55fa5cbbfa1b7cc5&form_id=google_cse_searchbox_form#947

Also be warned that it's not safe to use in all cases, depending on what condition a person has.

With regard to heartburn, I have not seen a lot of information about it treating this condition - in fact, it would make more sense to stay away from it's acidic properties! Perhaps adding water is to dilute the negative effects of the vinegar.

Feel free to browse through the link I supplied and also let me know where you found information about apple cider vinegar being helpful with GERD etc. I'd be interested to read up about this!

Can't Find Something?

ASK Moderation Guidelines