Has anyone experienced these symptoms

By May 26, 2016 - 6:10pm

The last 3morning I've woken up in severe pain it's like my legs and hips were sleeping they felt so heavy it took me 45minutes just to get my legs on the side of my bed and another 30minutes to get out of bed when I finally got up I almost fell I couldn't walk the pain was excruciating has anyone ever experienced anything similar to this?

Hi Tereajean

I hope women who have experienced this can help you by sharing their experiences.

Your symptoms are very broad so it's hard for us to guide you in the right direction but I do think you need to see a health care provider. You may have some kind of rheumatism that is causing this or another auto-immune issue.

Your pain sounds very intense - please put a call into your doctor.