Has anyone had a baby after having their fallopian tubes removed??

I had three kids then had a tubal ligation to prevent pregnancy they cut a chunk out of each tube and burned them. About eight months later got pregnant with number four. He came out and they removed my tubes completely but they where not fused back together so it was crazy the egg made it to my uterus is it possible with no tubes to have a baby again? They tell me no but they where completely shock that i got preggo before....

We have quite a busy thread on just this topic! You can join in the discussions here: http://www.empowher.com/community/ask/can-i-still-get-pregnant-without-fallopian-tubes

I hope this helps!