Has anyone tried anal bleaching?

By Anonymous April 21, 2009 - 11:53am

I've heard of women having this done and I'm curious what people know about it, if it's safe and really works, etc.

I've read up a lot on anal bleaching and there is so much conflicting information out there. I know a lot of people think it's stupid to even consider it, but it is something that bothers me. I guess it's called vanity but I don't really care..... I figure if it makes me feel better about myself then I will do it and be happy about it. I found this site that has reviews on a bunch of different anal bleaching creams: http://www.vaginalbleaching.org/top-anal-bleaching-creams-2015/
I have already ordered my cream and just waiting for it to arrive! I will try to post here later once I've used it for a while.

I've seen a LOT of negativity around this on different blogs and forums I visit (i'm looking at you /r/xxTwoXChromosomes/). I'm going to try one of the creams i seen on Amazon or http://intimatewhitening.com/anal-bleaching/ or and see if they work. As long as they're safe, I don't see how it's a problem it's not like it's something everyone is going to see anyway!

I have tried anal bleaching cream. It did the job as promised, but I am not sure for how long it will stay like that. Here is the site you where I found it http://www.analbleaching.org

I also do not see what the big deal is. Its not different than any other cosmetic cream or procedure. Some people really do have discolored skin around the anus or vagina. It has a lot to do with hormones, heredity, and nationality. Some are different then others.
(Commercial link removed by EmpowHER Moderator.)

Bikini waxing was done by the ancient Egyptians (using honey and a leather strap) and women and men of Middle Eastern countries have also done for thousands of years. In fact, the process of hair waxing is thought to be about 5,000 years old, with threading (threading started in the Middle East) is about 4,000 years old. The ancient Romans were also very fond of removing body hair. None of this, obviously, was done due to porn (unless they had cameras and TVs back then and kept them a secret!)

Anal bleaching does strike me as being, well, different... but to others, body piercings and tattoos are a huge no-no. As far as Brazilian waxing being due to porn - that's just not true. Most women I know who do it have never even watched porn or are even interested in any kind of erotica. They do it because they prefer how it feels and looks to them (much like leg or underarm removal). As Anon stated above - to each their own. We all have our individual preferences. I've known men who shaved all their body hair (no porn there either!) and it was definitely different to me, and I've known women who never removed a single body hair in their lives.

"Chacon son gout"!

I have been looking into having this done. My choice has nothing to do with being influenced by the porn industry. My husband and I have a great sex life with lots of positions and I want to do it to look better for myself and for him. He thinks I am silly for wanting to do it but it is something that would make me feel more attractive. For all of the negitive comments, the woman who posted her comment was looking for advice from anyone who had had it done and I don't think she was looking for negitive criticism. We all are different and do different things to make ourself feel better, to each her own!

Sorry but I have to agree with Anon...anal bleaching!? How could one consider this and NOT be influenced by the porn industry!? I have to laugh! I am not judging...it just seems obvious...but by all means the lady should go ahead with it if she really wants to....she just shouldn't deny that it is not porn influenced.

Yes, actually it does mean you are influenced by the porn industry. How naive of you to think otherwise. It is just more female submission to male sexual appetites.

I've heard of it. I'm personally not really interested in it but I do think it's important not to be judgemental about what others choose to do to their body. I am sure there are plenty of hydroquinone-free products like a previous poster commented.

Regarding the comment about being influenced by porn stars-- I get brazilian waxes does this mean I am influenced by the porn industry? No. I am simply grooming and this is my preference and I feel like this probably how the OP feels about anal bleaching. It's all a matter of choice and just like most of us enjoy looking pretty where people can see, there are some of us who appreciate being well groomed as a whole.

I would not do it professionally since it can be sensitizing. There are several products on the market that are considered safe. Try products without hydroquinone which have had a FDA questioned its safety lately.
www.moonlightskinsolutions.com or South Beach Skin Solutions