Have been having my period for almost 3 weeks.

By April 18, 2012 - 12:39pm

I have been on my period for almost 3 weeks. The first week was normal and the last 2 have been spotting. ill stop for a day then start again. Me and my husband are trying to conceive and im not sure if this has something to do with it. i have never had regular periods my whole life. Im not on birth control nor have i had more stress. I am making a doctors apt to have them check this out. Im just really worried. Could i be pregnant? Im 27.

I am making an apt for my doctor to be sure. Im actually due for my period today and nothing. Starting to get a little worried. Thanks for your response.

HERWriter Guide (reply to mrscadden)

You are welcome and please keep us posted!

Hi Mrscadden

Thanks for your post! Bleeding for three weeks is not normal, you need to be seen by a doctor. You may be pregnant, if your period is due within five days,you can take a test.