Have pancreatic cancer, had whipple 1 year ago,but a lot complications

pancreatic cancer 1 year ago,chemo which caused rare pnenomitis from Gemzar, have had problems since then.. My husband is MD , Cardiologist,& has been good to me, but no longer wants ANY SEXUAL relations at all. I Love him so much, & I know he DOES NOT go without sex. I afraid he is cheating on me from all stress, I am in bed most days,sure he is sick of caring for me? I am scared as it would destroy me, I have ask him but he denies it, but acts depressed and wants me back as was before, but I can't

I'm so sorry to read of your serious illness (pancreatic is no joke) and the complications from chemo. 

It would appear that you seem very depressed but your husband may be too. 

If he says he is not cheating on you, then you have to believe him, otherwise you'll drive yourself crazy. Although I know most cheating spouses don't exactly fess up to cheating when asked! 

I would suggest you both go to couples counselling and maybe individual counseling too. This marriage will die if you don't get together, be honest and work this out. 

Please ask him to consider marriage counseling - do you think he will?