Groin Strain

Groin Strain Guide

ask: have sharpe pain in right grion,and my leg gives way alot

By bundle

Anonymous

im 34 yr old female,the last few weeks ive had a pain in my groin,its burning and my leg gives way. The pain is sickening,kills me to walk and sit when it starts.

Christine Jeffries

hmmmmm...you may want to ask your gynecologist about this. If it's been going on with each cycle for the past few months, definitely related to your menstrual cycle (excessive cramping, etc.), they may be able to help you figure it out. You may want to call their office because they may want to rule out a serious condition.
Good luck and let us know what the doctor says.

Christine Jeffries

Hi Bundle,
Thanks for your question and for finding EmpowHER.
Have you seen a doctor about this? Do you recall injuring the area anytime recently? When do you experience the pain, all the time, or sporadically? Could you rate the pain on a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being not bad, and 10 being excruciating? Do you have any other conditions? Any other symptoms? Can you describe the pain, and when you say your leg "gives away," what do you mean by that?
Please let us know so we may be able to help you advocate for yourself with your doctor or other health care provider.

bundle (reply to Christine Jeffries)

I experience this pain before im due on and during,the pains about 8on scale and my grion gives way,which make my leg go down for a second when walking