have taken p2 three times this month and my periods are not yet am I pregnant

Have taken p2 three times this month and my periods were to come on 17 and r not yet am I pregnant

Your period is probably delayed because you are misusing emergency contraception. This medication is for real emergencies and is not to be used as a regular method of birth control. Because of this, your cycle is irregular.

Your period will be along at some stage, unless you are pregnant. We cannot say when nor can we say if you're pregnant. This is for you to find out. You can test in a few weeks.