Haven't gotten period in 4 months...

I'm a 14 year old virgin.
I'm on a Adderall, Zoloft and Trazadone if that's of any importance.
Nothing hurts, discharge is normal, no strange smells or anything. I'm pretty content with it, but should I be worried?
I've had my period for two years now, and I've been on medicine the entire time. Also, I've always had irregular periods, just not to this magnitude. Thanks!

That's a lot of serious medication for someone so young! It may be affecting your cycle. Are you very stressed? Stress has a huge impact on the monthly cycle.

A combination of your medications may be causing this. Ask your doctor if this could be the case with you and what can be done to get back to a normal cycle. Sometimes side effects can take time to occur and, like allergies, can pop up out of nowhere, even if you were fine before. It's important that you report this to your doctor.