Having a black gelly like discharge somtimes,but white gelly like discharge time to time.Am i pregnant?

By Anonymous January 18, 2012 - 9:11am

Hi mem,
I have had an unprotected sex with my boyfrien and i am 19.After 4-5 days of of the intercourse,i had a black and white jelly like discharge from my vagina and my period was already over 2 days back before the intercourse.The black discharge comes sumtimes but the white discharge comes time to time.Mem,m really scared if i am pregnant or not.Please reply soon. :)

Thanks for your question.

Having unprotected sex can leads to pregnancy but we can't tell you if you're pregnant; you will have to take a pregnancy test if your next period is late.

White jelly-type discharge often means a woman is ovulating. If this happened five days after yo had sex it could indicate that you are not pregnant (but we cannot say this for sure)  but a black discharge may mean you are bleeding. This black discharge is not normal and you need to see a doctor about this.