Having dry sex while ovulating?

By Anonymous February 22, 2015 - 8:43pm

Last night my boyfriend and I were fooling around a bit last night and it got to the point where we were both naked and just kind of grinding against each other with no penetration before he finally went to get a condom and had actual sex.

Afterwards, he takes the condom off, wipes dry, and we're grinding again (not even so much genital-to-genital contact this time, more like clit-to-pelvic region).

Important to note that I am NOT on any sort of birth control (very soon to change), and I happen to be ovulating (11th day of my cycle). I'm half-convinced my chances of pregnancy are low, but I need to figure it out before I try to go get plan B tomorrow. Am I being dramatic and worrying too much?

If you are worrying about pregnancy, don't engage in this behavior again - it's not worth the worry afterwards, right?! 

What I can tell you is that your risk is very low. There would have to be ejaculate in or on the vaginal opening.  If that didn't happen then you have no risk, really. It's up to you whether to take Plan B but do remember it can affect your cycle for the next month or so. 

Hi, so I decided I was probably overreacting and didn't go with plan B. My period is due on March 8th and I've felt totally normal, except for the slight twinges of cramps that are on-and-off again throughout the day and only last a second or two. I still am slightly obsessing over a non-likely pregnancy so I feel like my body is tricking me! Otherwise I just feel a little bloated, which is normal for this close to my period. Could the little twinges be a sign my period is coming? I don't remember if I've ever had that before.