Keloid

Keloid Guide

ask: Having to much pain from treatments of Keloids. What better treatment can be done

By Keritha Gittens

Gave me names of creams or others things that can used. I have a baby and I love carring her to beach, I would like to go in my old way a suit, then in pants and tops.

Pat Elliott HERWriter Guide

Hi Keritha - I'm not sure what you're asking. Are you saying that you are having pain from keloids, or are you saying that you are having pain from treatment for keloids and are looking for another type of treatment?

Below you'll find the link to our page on keloids which provides information on a variety of treatment forms:

http://www.empowher.com/media/reference/keloid

Please help us better understand your situation so we can help you further.
Take care,
Pat