Having problems from a failed ankle fusion, so confused about what to do now?

I fractured my talar dome in Sept 2012, had a bone graft & ankle fusion Nov 2014 which failed. I am in horrible pain, screws r loose, severe swelling, gait off, can barely limp. Found out today the doc removed my fibula.
I am scared to death to have revision, didnt work first time. What should I do? Should I have screws removed?

HERWriter Blogger

Here is a great personal story on the site about one woman's troubles after an ankle fusion and how she overcame them. You can read it here: http://www.empowher.com/surgical-procedures/content/life-after-ankle-fusion-one-womans-personal-battle

I hope this is helpful!

I am so sorry this happened to you, 

Nobody but a specialist can tell you what to do about this. Did you read our very active thread on ankle fusion? I am guessing that's how you found us. Please re-post in there, there are lots of people there who can share their wisdom with you: