he did inside me
then i set on the foots after 2 mint i had havy
bleeding that is my prioed have i need
contraceptive pill or not

Anonymous

I do think this is a great web site. I stumbledupon it ;) I am going to return once again since I book-marked it. Money and freedom is the best way to change, may you be rich and continue to help others. Here is my page .. JUST the book I am looking for!!My husband and I are hardcore food-a-philes and will look forward to reading this! Just downloaded to my Kindle and putting it on my gift giving list! Thanks so much for posting!

DaisyN Guide

Hi  Simar Kaur,

Welcome to EmpowHER.  Anytime, you have unprotected sex you are at risk for pregnancy to occur. If you had your period, then it's unlikely you will be pregnant.  But, you need to discuss with your doctor on whether to take the pill or not. 

Daisy  

Need Your Feedback! What health topics would you like to see covered more on EmpowHER.com?: