HCG hormone

is it true that some women do not develop the hcg hormone during pregnancy or is this a myth??

Multiple hpt's which are negative using FMU
1 blood test at about 8 weeks after incident which showed a HCG of 0.5 ...

I dont understand tho...if i'm not pregnant...shouldn't the level just be 0?????

All pregnant women have the HCG hormone. Some in higher and lower levels.

Non pregnant women have tiny levels that are 5 mIU/ml. or below. That's just how it's calculated, perhaps due to variables in the human body. Science isn't always black or white. I suppose it's what scientists decided to use as a measurement and I'm sure levels are zero or pretty close and .5 or below has become the acceptable standard. These pregnancy tests (urine and blood) are highly accurate.

When pregnant, levels are 25 mIU/ml or higher.