Hcg level 0.1 can i be ectopic pregnant?

By May 6, 2016 - 10:09am

I have test my hcg level 11 days after intercourse, my period is expected to be on 11 may
I have been feeling fatique and pain in my lower left abdominal. Can i be having a ectopic pregnancy?

Hi Apasparkle101

Thanks for your post.

11 obviously is a very low number but your period is still 5 days away. One symptom is abdominal pain but this could also be PMS. It's very early to test - give yourself a few more days. If you are pregnant you'd only be about 5-6 days along.

See what next week brings. If you are positive and feeling pain then ask your doctor for a scan. Try not to worry.

Read more on ectopic pregnancies here: http://www.empowher.com/condition/ectopic-pregnancy/definition

I did my blood test 12 days after intercourse, can i rely on such result if the result is <0.1?
I m not having the pms i used to have , i dont experience sore breast this month before period and i m having constipation and bloating with pain.

HERWriter Guide (reply to ApaSparkle101)

I actually misread your question. I thought you wrote your level was 11 but you were testing 11 days post sex and your result was 0.1. This indicates it's very unlikely that you are pregnant. However, it's still very early so retest but wait about a week (if you don't get your period first).

Thabk you for ur reply
However, i want to know if it is accurate enough because i tested the hcg level 11days after sex. Can i rely on this test result?
also, my breasts used to be sore everytime before period but not this time, could this be relevant?