HCG Levels

By Anonymous March 3, 2011 - 10:22am

Hi, I just need to know that what should be the beta hcg levels in the bosy after having normal periods? Should it be zero or it can be anywhere less then 2 or 5?

Thanks

Anonymous

Hi my last period was on 5th sep and I did my hcg test yesterday the level is less than 2 what does this mean am I pregnant

Anonymous

Its been 12 days i missed my periods and my hcg level shows <0.30. what does this mean?

Anonymous

My level says
<0.6 is that negative for pregnancy?

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

An hCG level of less than 5mIU/ml is considered negative for pregnancy, and anything above 25mIU/ml is considered positive for pregnancy.

Regards,

Anonymous

Hi
Please guide me I have missed my periods for 44 days..developed morning sickness
My beta hcg shows < .001........so wat to do??

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

I am assuming since you had a beta hCG blood level test you must have seen your gynecologist about this. What does your doctor think is the reason?

Regards,

Anonymous

I have missed my period for 25 days now and the beta hcg result was 0.50 how should i react on it

This result means you are not pregnant.

Talk to your doctor about your skipped period. It may be a hormonal imbalance or even caused by stress or a change in lifestyle.

Anonymous

Hello,
How much Value of pregnany Positive test HCG Beta

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

An beta hCG level above 25mIU/ml is considered positive for pregnancy.

Regards,