HCG Levels

By Anonymous March 3, 2011 - 10:22am

Hi, I just need to know that what should be the beta hcg levels in the bosy after having normal periods? Should it be zero or it can be anywhere less then 2 or 5?

Thanks

Anonymous

Hi my last cycle was 22/2/17, after that still not get my periods, done with hCG beta levels: test results shows 1.20 mU/mL kindly suggest is it the right time to check again or should i wait for more days to check again i want to get pregnant and i am trying hard for this as i lost my left overy in cyst now i have one overy only which is also captured 3.25 cm cyst again in right ovary too so what are the chances i can get pregnant in this please reply asap.

A hCG level of greater than 5 mlU/ml is indicative of pregnancy. Your tests show you are not pregnant.
Keep trying every month; it can take longer with just one ovary.

Anonymous

Hi,
Incident happened on 19th February she took postinor 2 on 21st February then she got periods on 8th march till then no withdrawal blood from postinor..periods was there for 4 days on 12th march we did beta HCG test ...report says <0.1 hcg level...what does it means...we took the test on her last day of periods..is she pregnant

Hello Anon

This test result indicates there is no pregnancy.
Bet,

Anonymous

I took a blood test on I got the results back and it says this <6 what does that mean

Anonymous

What does a result of <^1 mean for blood HCG test.
Confused as there was no reference on the lab report such as <5 non- pregnant.
Chart of <1 week 5-50 mi/l.
Please advise if anyone can explain.

Anonymous

My hcg is 15 and I haven't had my period going on 2 months am I pregnant ?

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

A hCG level of greater than 5 mlU/ml is indicative of pregnancy. However, two months without a period, would put you at eight to 10 weeks of a pregnancy, and hCG levels should be much higher.

Please speak with your gynecologist.

Regards,

Anonymous

Hello I have a hCG beta of 47 but my progesterone is 0.1 what does that mean? I'm literally like 6 days pregnant

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

You need to speak with your obstetrician, who knows you and is qualified to explain the lab result to you.

Regards,