Q: 

HCG Levels

By Anonymous March 3, 2011 - 10:22am

Hi, I just need to know that what should be the beta hcg levels in the bosy after having normal periods? Should it be zero or it can be anywhere less then 2 or 5?

Thanks

Anonymous

mine was <1.2 im only delay of 16days if i follow my regular period. i also done hsg test after my period on july. should it be the cause of my skip period or is there posiblity that i am pregnant? -jhen

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

As has been repeatedly posted, a hCG level of less than 5 is negative and a level of more than 25 is positive for pregnancy.

Level in blood can be detected about 11 days following conception.

Regards,

Anonymous

ive had several faint positive tests and a few negative with a hcg level at 8 could I be pregnant?

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

An hCG level between 6 and 24 mIU/mL is considered a grey area, and you’ll likely need to be retested to see if your levels rise to confirm a pregnancy.

Anonymous (reply to Maryann Gromisch RN)

I am 13dpo an just had my hug checked an its 0.50 what do u make of it i think I had enplane station spotting today

Anonymous

Hello, I am 5week+ I have been having slight brown bleeding, have seen my doctor, prescribed medication and took a test. Hcg 3603 u/l <2.0 can anyone explain this to me. Thank you.

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

You need to speak with your obstetrician.

Anonymous

Hi
When to take beta hcg to know exact hcg level.

Anonymous

My wife did a hcg test level after one day from late period result was 2.39 there is any possibility to be pregnant

Anonymous

Urine Pregnancy test positive but hcg blood test negative

Tags: