Q: 

HCG Levels

By Anonymous March 3, 2011 - 10:22am

Hi, I just need to know that what should be the beta hcg levels in the bosy after having normal periods? Should it be zero or it can be anywhere less then 2 or 5?

Thanks

Anonymous

Hi,
Right now I have been have pink and brown spotting recently and I did a blood test two days ago and the result was <0.100mIU/ml.

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

A hCG level of less than five is negative for pregnancy. You may need to repeat the test.

Anonymous

Hi please I don't understand this my hcg seems '<0.1 u/l <5.3.please help me out seem confused here does it mean am pregnant ?

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

If your hCG level is less than five, you are not pregnant.

Anonymous

Hi,
I took my beta hcg on 29th July and it was 0.56 and again I took it on Aug 10th and it was 0.17.what does it mean..??

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

A hCG level of less than five is negative for pregnancy.

Anonymous

Hi I did my beta HCG the result is
<1.2 mlU/mL <25

Anonymous

Hello! I´d really appreciate a little help.
I had a miscarriage in June, and following my doctpr´s advice, I had a HCG Beta test one month later (July 15th) to check if the hormone levels had decreased. They did, test showed <1.0.
Now we are trying to get pregnant, and today (August 4) I took the test again. Result was 1.9.
I know it´s technically too low to indicate a pregnancy and usually this result would mean NEGATIVE, but since tehe levels were practically zero last month is that a sign that there´s hope?
Thank you very much!
Daniela.

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Hello Daniela,

I can appreciate how much you do want to become pregnant and get a positive hCG level to prove that.

It might be wise to wait until levels reach five or more.

Anonymous

Hi. Had my first bhcg on 7/20/17 and it was 15.6 mIU/ml with reference value of 0.0-5.0. Had brown spotting today and did another bhcg test and it now at <0.100 mIU/mL, reference value 0.0-5.0 mIU/mL. Did I lost it? So confused & sad right now....

Tags: