Pregnancy Guide

ask: HCG Levels

Hi, I just need to know that what should be the beta hcg levels in the bosy after having normal periods? Should it be zero or it can be anywhere less then 2 or 5?

Thanks

Anonymous

Hi,
I have a normal cycle of 26-28 days of periods. This time I am already late by 13 days for my periods. I got my hcg level checked on the 10th day of periods being late, which came out to be 1.2.
Still no sign of periods, am I pregnant?

Anonymous

Hi
Plzz tell me abt beta hsg if it shows <0.100 it means

Anonymous

Hi friends
i am new on this boad.. i have done my first cycle of ivf before 12 days with 3 fresh embryo I have done beta test and the result was <1.2 kindly advise me whether I have another chance to test it again

Anonymous

I check my bhcg 3days post ovulation and it was 0.1 does it mean I'm not pregnant or it just too early to check.

Anonymous

Hi my name is ray i had a hcg of high and a result of 711 is this normal for 4weeks

Anonymous

My hcg is 0.7 what that means???

Anonymous

Hi, My Beta HCG Level is 0.1 - IU/L--- Please confirm whether I am Pregnant

Rosa Cabrera RN (reply to Anonymous)

An HCG level less than 5 indicates that you are not pregnant. Take a look at the chart Christine posted above.

Rosa

Generally, HCG levels under 5 mIU/ml means there is not a pregnancy.

There are some medications used for infertility that may contain HCG, and other factors that are not considered in this answer.

Are you trying to conceive?

Anonymous (reply to Alison Beaver)

Hi Alison,

Thanks for your reply. Actually no I do not want to be pregnant now. I had unprotected sex on 26 of dec (my periods were due anytime then)and periods got delayed by at least 12 days and came on 7th jan. It was normal 5 days bleeding like in my periods. In February it should be around 6th or 7th but it got delayed till 23rd of feb. As it was late for so long I got beta hcg test done on 22nd of Feb and it cam 1.2 .The next day on 23rd feb I got my periods for 5 days. (23-27th) . I need to know that was the time I did blood hcg test was enough for the test to be positive if pregnancy was viable or should I consider another blood hcg even if I consider that it was not my periods as it was so late just to make sure about being pregnant. Also tell me that is it normal for having 1.2 level in every women body without having sex.

Thanks in advance.

Pregnant? Where do you get your information and support about pregnancy and delivery? :