HCG Levels

By Anonymous March 3, 2011 - 10:22am

Hi, I just need to know that what should be the beta hcg levels in the bosy after having normal periods? Should it be zero or it can be anywhere less then 2 or 5?

Thanks

Anonymous

Hello,
How much Value of pregnany Positive test HCG Beta

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

An beta hCG level above 25mIU/ml is considered positive for pregnancy.

Regards,

Anonymous

Please I need help
I had a pregnancy test
And the results is <7.0mlU/ml
Does that mean I'm pregnant?

And they wrote mlU/ml up to 7

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Please speak with your gynecologist/obstetrician. I will gladly provide you with general information about hCG levels.

The hormone human chorionic gonadotropin (better known as hCG) is produced during pregnancy.

Typically, the hCG levels will double every 72 hours. The level will reach its peak in the first 8-11 weeks of pregnancy and then will decline and level off for the remainder of the pregnancy.

An hCG level of less than 5mIU/ml is considered negative for pregnancy, and anything above 25mIU/ml is considered positive for pregnancy.

Regards,

Anonymous

I took a test the day of my missed period and got a positive test. 4 days later I started bleeding and rushed to the doc. They said that everything looked normal but could not see baby on sono cause I was so early. The bleeding stopped the next day. My hcg levels are 7.5. What does this mean? I really want this baby....

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Please ask your gynecologist for an explanation. It is possible you tested and had an ultrasound too early, or you were not pregnant.

Anonymous

I went to my this is my result > 15,000 0.0-4.38 mIU / ml is pregnant

Anonymous

Hi,

My Wife Beta HCG result is 3.12mlU/ml. Is she pregnant??

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Anonymous (reply to Maryann Gromisch RN)

Is it possible that if I have a hgc level of 1 that it could go up withing the next week or so? I feel pregnant... showing alot of the symptoms (this would be my 2nd child)