ask: HCG Levels

Hi, I just need to know that what should be the beta hcg levels in the bosy after having normal periods? Should it be zero or it can be anywhere less then 2 or 5?

Thanks

Anonymous

I am 24 year old and I have a irregular cycle of after . This time I am already late by 28 days late of my periods. I got my hcg level checked on the 10th day of periods being late, which came out to be <0.100
Still no sign of periods, am I pregnant?

Anonymous

went to hospital yesterday and my hcg level was 1.4 and the did an internal ultra sound and seed fluid in the uterus and Dr. Told me to follow up with Dr. For further blood work in 2-3 days now I'm nervous that this could be a positive pregnancy, so confused

Anonymous

Hi,
I have a normal cycle of 26-28 days of periods. This time I am already late by 13 days for my periods. I got my hcg level checked on the 10th day of periods being late, which came out to be 1.2.

Anonymous

Hi
Plzz tell me abt beta hsg if it shows <0.100 it means

Anonymous

Hi friends
i am new on this boad.. i have done my first cycle of ivf before 12 days with 3 fresh embryo I have done beta test and the result was <1.2 kindly advise me whether I have another chance to test it again

Anonymous

I check my bhcg 3days post ovulation and it was 0.1 does it mean I'm not pregnant or it just too early to check.

Anonymous

Hi my name is ray i had a hcg of high and a result of 711 is this normal for 4weeks

Anonymous

My hcg is 0.7 what that means???

My hcg is 0.7 what that means??? but i am Not Pregnent but last feb i am not having a preiod

Anonymous

Hi, My Beta HCG Level is 0.1 - IU/L--- Please confirm whether I am Pregnant

Pregnancy Guide

Pregnant? Where do you get your information and support about pregnancy and delivery? :