Q: 

HCG Levels

By Anonymous March 3, 2011 - 10:22am

Hi, I just need to know that what should be the beta hcg levels in the bosy after having normal periods? Should it be zero or it can be anywhere less then 2 or 5?

Thanks

Anonymous

Hi.. My hf has hcg report 5.8 -71.2 and comments says non pregnant woman. Whats does it mean?

Hello Anon

Please contact your doctor's office for an interpretation of these results.

Anonymous

6 Weeks 108984 mIU/mL... is this too high?

Hello Anon

This is a normal level at 6 weeks.

Anonymous

Hi, I had my last period on the 16th of April, 2017. I had sex on the 12th, 13th and 14th of April. I was expecting to get my periods on the 16th of May, 2017 since I have a 28 day cycle. It has been 5 days and no sign of periods, I do have sore breasts. I took 2 HPTs both negative, I went in for a BETA HCG test and the results came back as 0.1 which I understand is negative. But do you think it is negative because I went in for the test within 9 days of conception. The gynecologist says that the BETA HCG would have picked it up even if it is early on. I do feel Please advise.

Anonymous

97544.2mlu/ml whats that most likely mean?

Anonymous

I am having all of the symptoms. I took a hpt and it was negative and my blood test was a 2. What does a 2 mean?

Hello Anon

This means you are not pregnant. A result of 5 or under means you're negative for pregnancy.

Anonymous

Good Day

I would just like to find out I did a blood test on the 3rd of May and my HCG level was 51 mIU/mL and then I went today for another one and the test showed 136 mIU/mL
Could I still be pregnant is it normal if it so low.

Hello Anon

This is still showing positive for pregnancy but your numbers have not increased much in two weeks. Ask your doctor what this may mean in your case.

Tags: