HCG Levels

By Anonymous March 3, 2011 - 10:22am

Hi, I just need to know that what should be the beta hcg levels in the bosy after having normal periods? Should it be zero or it can be anywhere less then 2 or 5?

Thanks

Anonymous

Hi I am new to this I got a blood test last week and my ui/l 5 what that means as I am getting anther blood test today

Hello Anon

Thank you for posting.

A test that is 5 or under is negative for pregnancy.

At your next test make sure you ask the meaning behind your results.

Anonymous

Hello,

Im having 35 mlU/ml, may i know the status of pregnancy.

My doctor told to repeat this test.

Anonymous

Spotted on and off on my period day nov 28 through December 7, went to see a specialist She did a blood pregnancy test it was 55.5hcg am I pregnant?

Hello Anon

Did you doctor not confirm when she took the test whether she was pregnant or not? That's very strange.

A result of anything above 25mIU/ml is considered positive for pregnancy so you are positive for pregnancy.

She said it was a 50/50 chance but I thought blood test were either positive or negative but she did confirm it was 55.5hcg so I'm very confused.

I agree that it's confusing at that level (55) why she said 50/50. You're either pregnant or you're not!

But levels raise by a lot and very quickly. Even today, if you are pregnant, it would be a lot higher so you can test again.

Anonymous

My b hcg level is <2.00.. am i pegnant

Hello Anon

Any level under 5 is negative for pregnancy.

Best.

Anonymous

Hi my last period was on 5th sep and I did my hcg test yesterday the level is less than 2 what does this mean am I pregnant