Pregnancy Guide

ask: Hcg levels dropped at 5 weeks pregnant but no bleeding, will i for sure miscarry?

I am 5 weeks at 4 days pregnant. at 4 weeks at 5 days my hcg levels were 1296, then almost a week later they dropped to 1000. I have had a little brown spotting, not even enough to get on my underwear. But other than that no bleeding. Will i definitely miscarry? Has anyone else had a 300 point drop and still carried a healthy baby?

Anonymous

Hi! I had a frozen transfer after 3 other failed cycles. On Monday I was told I was pregnant with 790hcg, on Wednesday it was 1690 and Friday it dropped but I dont know how much..... On Monday I will have another blood test done...
I have been having period like cramps (which are usually pretty bad)with pinkish spotting , since wednesday when my level actually more than doubled, then on Friday when hcg dropped I actually had red bleeding, not too much but it looked like a period!!
The nurse said it probably is a period as hcg doesnt rise again!!!
Can I still be pregnant????
Please help

Anonymous

hi,
i have undergone hcg test in fifth week of pregnancy. their is 10-15% drop in hcg level carried within interval of 48 hrs but there is no brown spot and i have decided to wait . now its 8 week i have done ultrasound and its showing proper heart beat and growth.

Hi.. what is your status..now is the baby alright?. Coz I am also in same situation. Please reply

Thank you do much for sharing.
i am 2 weeks my first hcg level 57 after 48hrs. Mi level get down 51 iam very worry. Thank you.

Anonymous

You can sometimes miscarry without bleeding, I would get the hcg thing checked out, I just went though a miscarriage and you wanna get on pain stuff before you get cramps trust me. Mine started dropping before I started bleeding, and it started light and brown with little clumps then got bad

Anonymous

did you find out results? at the moment i am having simular problems with my hcg and im 6+ weeks but my levels have dropped by about 60. went for ultrasound due to some cramping and pains,no bleeding but they couldn't see anything not even a sac at the moment, im so confused. if i work out dates to when me and my husband had intercourse i would only be about 4 weeks not 6.
please help

I'm on same boat. I just came out of ER they said u was pregnant then they did ultrasound and no sac visible.y hcg went from 18 to 8 according to them I was 5 weeks. According to our calendar we would be 4 weeks. I haven't had bleeding just pain on my abdomen. Is it possible that I haven't misscarried instead its only beginning?

Hi....i m also suffering frim the same situation. My period started on 20th jan 2015, and i m having 28 days regular cycle...now i m in 4 weeks 3 days gestational period. I did two home pregnancy tests on 19th feb when i was just one day late period. I got positive results with faint line, but its positive enough than same day evening i went to doctor. She suggested beta hcg titre yesterday i gave blood for test and the result shows very low hcg level..it was just 14.1 mIU/ ml. Doctor is suspecting a biochemical pregnancy only so she wants to repeat the test again after 48 hours to check the doubling effect of hcg. I was so dissapointed as this is my first pregnancy ..and alreay i had a medical abortion one year back. So i did urine pregnancy test again in today morning......shocking for me the test was negative. I m not agree to beleive that wht is happening with me. Also the pregnancy symptoms are reduced i dont know wht to do now........ladies please suggest.

hi ! my second reading of beta hcg after 48 hrs is 16.9, before it was 14.1. please suggest

Anonymous

Hello, my last periods were on 13 october and I had removed my iud on 31 october which is my day 20,, my cycle is usually 25 days,, after removing iud on day 20 used condomns,,, today is 17 havnt got my periods so went for test faint line was showing in urine test and very low hcg showing in my blood...what does that mean? Really worried and no pregnancy symptoms. Plz help

Pregnant? Where do you get your information and support about pregnancy and delivery? :