Hcg levels dropped at 5 weeks pregnant but no bleeding, will i for sure miscarry?

By June 18, 2011 - 6:38am

I am 5 weeks at 4 days pregnant. at 4 weeks at 5 days my hcg levels were 1296, then almost a week later they dropped to 1000. I have had a little brown spotting, not even enough to get on my underwear. But other than that no bleeding. Will i definitely miscarry? Has anyone else had a 300 point drop and still carried a healthy baby?

Anonymous

Hello. We thought we were 10 weeks, three ultrasounds later the sac was measuring at 5 weeks 6 days. That was as of Thursday. They did a blood draw July 14th was at 38028.7today, July 16 they are at 34754.2. Just curious if anyone else has experienced this or could give me some info to kind of ease my mind. Ty

My levels were in the high 9000s and I got a phonecall today saying they have dropped in the low 9000s. Very concerned, my obgyn called saying they scheduled a sonogram today but I'm 3 hours away. Think I'm going to go to the er for some clarity... Really hoping it's not a miscarriage...

Hi, 25 sept 2015 i did a pregnancy test ( blood test) it came out positive.. Beta hcg 106 . 28 Sept a started spotting only brown, no bleeding! Then yesterday i took a home test, it came out Negative.. Today i tried blood test and it came out my beta Hcg <1 mIu .. So its Negative! 13 oct im supposed to do a echo test.. I dnt know if i should!!

Anonymous

Im about 6 wks and my lecels dropped from 1244 down to 241 usually any drop in HCG is an indication that the baby wint make it. Im on day 5 still have not passed baby and cervix is still closed worried about a missed miscarriage. Any advice on what to look for?

(reply to Anonymous)

I am having simmiler problems. Anything? Did your hormones inrease after they dropped? I am extremely worried and don't wanna loose my naby.

Anonymous

Can anyone help me? I was at a 1200 dropped to a 500 rose again to a 900. at the 1200 to 500 drop the dr said its a sign of misscarry, i bleed in office a little when mirena was removed, only when i peed. by the second time i peed blood was barely any. NOthing else since. Went to the dr when i found out my levels were back at 900. She seen a 1 cm spot on uterus (size of a m&M). she said she is not sure what it is and why my levels rose.

(reply to Anonymous)

I am having simmiler problems. Anything? Did you have a healthy baby? Did your hormones continue to increase after they dropped?

My HCG levels were 624.9 on Monday and today (Wednesday) they are 567.7. I haven't talked to the doctor yet but I'm nervous. I had a miscarriage in April. I have slight cramping but nothing like period cramps. Suggestions?

Anonymous

Hi! I had a frozen transfer after 3 other failed cycles. On Monday I was told I was pregnant with 790hcg, on Wednesday it was 1690 and Friday it dropped but I dont know how much..... On Monday I will have another blood test done...
I have been having period like cramps (which are usually pretty bad)with pinkish spotting , since wednesday when my level actually more than doubled, then on Friday when hcg dropped I actually had red bleeding, not too much but it looked like a period!!
The nurse said it probably is a period as hcg doesnt rise again!!!
Can I still be pregnant????
Please help