ask: Hcg levels dropped at 5 weeks pregnant but no bleeding, will i for sure miscarry?

I am 5 weeks at 4 days pregnant. at 4 weeks at 5 days my hcg levels were 1296, then almost a week later they dropped to 1000. I have had a little brown spotting, not even enough to get on my underwear. But other than that no bleeding. Will i definitely miscarry? Has anyone else had a 300 point drop and still carried a healthy baby?

Anonymous

Hi! I had a frozen transfer after 3 other failed cycles. On Monday I was told I was pregnant with 790hcg, on Wednesday it was 1690 and Friday it dropped but I dont know how much..... On Monday I will have another blood test done...
I have been having period like cramps (which are usually pretty bad)with pinkish spotting , since wednesday when my level actually more than doubled, then on Friday when hcg dropped I actually had red bleeding, not too much but it looked like a period!!
The nurse said it probably is a period as hcg doesnt rise again!!!
Can I still be pregnant????
Please help

Anonymous

hi,
i have undergone hcg test in fifth week of pregnancy. their is 10-15% drop in hcg level carried within interval of 48 hrs but there is no brown spot and i have decided to wait . now its 8 week i have done ultrasound and its showing proper heart beat and growth.

Hello. I'm having similar symptoms. Did your hcg level go back up? Or were you monitored by having ultrasounds? I'm in my 6th week they did an ultrasound and found a sac but in blood tests the hcg levels are dropping. I have not had any spotting nor bleeding.

Hi.. what is your status..now is the baby alright?. Coz I am also in same situation. Please reply

Thank you do much for sharing.
i am 2 weeks my first hcg level 57 after 48hrs. Mi level get down 51 iam very worry. Thank you.

My daughter had a blood test done a little over a week ago her HGC levels were at 60, but today they have dropped down to 37 according to her labs, she has no cramping or bleeding, but is very worried she will have a miscarriage. She has contacted her MD and is waiting for a call back, do you think there is a chance for her not to miscarriage?

Anonymous

You can sometimes miscarry without bleeding, I would get the hcg thing checked out, I just went though a miscarriage and you wanna get on pain stuff before you get cramps trust me. Mine started dropping before I started bleeding, and it started light and brown with little clumps then got bad

Anonymous

did you find out results? at the moment i am having simular problems with my hcg and im 6+ weeks but my levels have dropped by about 60. went for ultrasound due to some cramping and pains,no bleeding but they couldn't see anything not even a sac at the moment, im so confused. if i work out dates to when me and my husband had intercourse i would only be about 4 weeks not 6.
please help

I'm on same boat. I just came out of ER they said u was pregnant then they did ultrasound and no sac visible.y hcg went from 18 to 8 according to them I was 5 weeks. According to our calendar we would be 4 weeks. I haven't had bleeding just pain on my abdomen. Is it possible that I haven't misscarried instead its only beginning?

Hi....i m also suffering frim the same situation. My period started on 20th jan 2015, and i m having 28 days regular cycle...now i m in 4 weeks 3 days gestational period. I did two home pregnancy tests on 19th feb when i was just one day late period. I got positive results with faint line, but its positive enough than same day evening i went to doctor. She suggested beta hcg titre yesterday i gave blood for test and the result shows very low hcg level..it was just 14.1 mIU/ ml. Doctor is suspecting a biochemical pregnancy only so she wants to repeat the test again after 48 hours to check the doubling effect of hcg. I was so dissapointed as this is my first pregnancy ..and alreay i had a medical abortion one year back. So i did urine pregnancy test again in today morning......shocking for me the test was negative. I m not agree to beleive that wht is happening with me. Also the pregnancy symptoms are reduced i dont know wht to do now........ladies please suggest.

Pregnancy Guide

Pregnant? Where do you get your information and support about pregnancy and delivery? :