is he cheating

By December 7, 2010 - 8:16pm

we been dating 4 a year he doesnt trust me to go any where not even the store i havent seen my friends since we been dating he always go out to see his friends though n its not fair he accusiing me for looking at guys when im not even doing that n we only have sex like once ever 2 weeks or more COULD HE BE CHEATING OR GETTING IT FROM SOMEONE ELSe he says he not but im so confused .hee even got mad caus e i tconfronted him bout the sex n he said that we dont always have indoor to have sex but come on i said once ever month . we used to always do it in the car now i dont even feel he showing me what i really want n i never once cheated on himm n when we fight for the dumb **** he turns his cell offf or tel me too not text him he doesnt pick up the phone untill 300 phones after n im not a telemarketer to keep calling him what do u think he;s doing

thanks so much do u think that he has somene else like he picks fights with me i like what u wrote i just love him so much )::;

HERWriter Guide (reply to cutenchillen)

Hi again!

He may or may not have someone else, but we would be in no position to know this, you can understand that, right? We simply would have no idea!

I know you love him but if he doesn't love you, there's not much point, is there? Men tend to show their feelings through action and not talk. So carefully look at his actions - do his actions show love? respect? Care?

Pretend you are a really good girlfriend who is in the same kind of relationship. What advice would you give her? Would you want her to stay and work on it, or knowing what you know - leave?

Love is not enough in a relationship, no matter what songs say or what others think. Because real love means your relationship wouldn't be in the state it is.

So take some time and think these things through. We cannot tell you if he's cheating or if he loves you - only he and you can.

Hi cutenchillen,

Thanks for your post and welcome!

Why are you dating a guy who abuses you (won't let you go anywhere - not even the store - without him or without his permission), has irregular sex with you and never responds to you and has different "rules" for you than he does for himself?

What are you getting out of this?

We have no idea whether he is cheating or not. STD's aside, does it even matter?

Evaluate how much this relationship actually means to you and whether it's worth all the aggravation and you'll ultimately come to your own conclusion - but it needs to come from you. You sound very young so don't be in a hurry to commit yet.

Let me know what you think!