He doesnt want sex

By March 5, 2010 - 7:53pm

first of all i am 24 and he is 33 we use to have sex all the time 2 times a day then 1 and now only 3 times a week if that i asked him what was wrong he never would tell me than i finally i aked him if it was me he said no u hot as a fire cracker so we went a adult store and bought pills he said they didnt work i told him to go to the doctor and he said nothing is wrong with him he dont need to spend money on that when nothing is wrong with him i dont know what else to do to do please help me!!!!

Dear Scaredgirl

Thanks for your question, and welcome!

Firstly, try to relax a little.

A 33 year old man having sex with you three times a week is very normal and healthy. Since you are quite a bit younger, you may have different sex drives. He may have a problem sexually (erectile dysfunction, perhaps) but it's not very likely if he is having sex every other day!

I think your questioning about his "problem" is crossing some boundaries. If you are settled into your relationship, then sometimes the constant passion slows a little but in your case, it sounds like passion is still there.

Pills from sex stores do NOT work - stay away from them. The reason he said they didn't work is because they don't work! These are rubbishy gimmicky pills that have no proof of being in anyway useful. So the fact that they didn't work on him means nothing since they work on no-one!

If he does have erectile dysfunction then he should see a doctor but please don't push him. Let him go in his own time. If you continue to talk to him about the fact that he "only" has sex with you every other day, you will alienate him. If he is happy with that, then calm down a little and compromise.

How is the rest of the relationship? Is he kind and warm to you? Do you two laugh, talk, cuddle and kiss? Are you friends as well as lovers? Is this sexual issue the only issue you two have?

I look forward to hearing more from you!

the rest is pretty good we just dont get out much we have 7 kids at home all the time and hard to be alone the only alone time we have is a night and yes we cuddle and kiss. i was just scared cause everyone was telling me that somthing was wrong with him but i guess u cant always depend on what friends say thank you so much i was really begining to thnk somthing was wrong with me!!