Q: 

He teases but won't have sex with me

By Anonymous April 19, 2017 - 3:59pm

My boyfriend and I have been together for about 5 months so I know the relationship is still pretty fresh, we're both 20 years old so we're pretty going still. But for some odd reason we won't have sex, at first we would do it everyday, all the time never missed a beat. Sometimes it be in the car, or simply at the house..... Everywhere in the house for that matter. Now though its like he'll tease me and do little stuff knowing it'll get me started. I love this man he's wonderful in every aspect but for some reason he won't go any further than teasing. I've tried giving out hints or even dressing damn near naked, he'll look at me sexually , or sometimes he even gets up and kisses me super passionately and sexually above all, then walks away and he'll play his videogame. I think I'm pretty (not trying to sound arrogant) but I don't feel desirable to him anymore will be in the store and he'll see a girl and go (excuse my language) "Damn she got a fat ass" and I feel terrible even if I do try to play it off and laugh about it he always tells me I'm pretty or gorgeous or beautiful and I believe him but he won't touch me like that anymore or he'll just tease mevtill no end . I've seen the girls he used to date(and they were gorgeous) and he used to be a major Playboy but he settled down a lot, not to mention he settled down with me.... I get insecure very easily even if I do find myself appealing at times..... At times I even try and initiate it but he'll have every excuse in the world... "I'm tired. "I don't feel good" or "Why are you always so horny?" Is it me? Please help...

P.S. He's my best friend and I love him to the moon and back, I wouldn't trade him for the world.

Add a CommentComments

There are no comments yet. Be the first one and get the conversation started!