Heaviness feeling in both legs when I walk,. It feels like my legs are made of cement and I also have pain in my upper thighs. thigh pain.

By September 18, 2010 - 8:10am

Hi tickytoo,

May I ask how old you are? Do you have chronic veinous insufficiency? Have you been to a doctor for your pain? There are a few different reasons behind heavy legs and I was wondering if you have been diagnosed with anything at this point?

If your pain is associated with vein issues, without treatment, it will worsen as it is usually due to your veins enlarging. Can you give us more information about if you sought treatment?

I have told two or three different doctors about this problem. They didnt think much about it and made some comment that it wasn't edema.
Guess I will have to push the issue along with all my other problems. E-Gad I am sick of doctors. Most have no patience and only have 10 minutes to get you in and out of their offices.

Thanks for your post. You didn't answer all miscortes questions - can you let us know your age and any problems with your veins? Are you overweight?

Can you also tell me what other problems you are having, both physically and with your doctors?
Have they done any kind of testing on your legs - blood tests, a proper physical (including testing your ambulation/veins etc or checking for rashes) or other means of diagnosing you? Has anyone talked to your about cellulitis or have you been tested for diabetes?

Sorry for the blast of questions but we need a lot more information from you so that we can help you further!

I look forward to your reply-

Can't Find Something?

ASK Moderation Guidelines