Heavy itching around breasts and belly. Is this normal during pregnancy?

Itching mostly around breasts and belly. Sometimes feel itching on feet and palm of hands. Feet can get red. Is this normal?

I had the itchiest boobs when I was pregnant, it drove me mad! Belly itching is also common. A lot of moisturizer can help.

Cholestasis is a term used for itchy palms and feet during pregnancy. It's caused by the poorer liver function in pregnancy and most often when the woman is in her third trimester. Cholestasis (if this is what you have) needs to be reported to your doctor straight away as while it won't affect the mother after pregnancy, there is some risk to the baby.

Since you aren't diagnosed with anything, don't panic. All over body itching is common in pregnancy. But you do need to let your doctor know about your feet and hands asap.