Heavy, Normal periods and pregnancy.

By June 16, 2012 - 8:06pm

My periods have been normal. On time to the exact day. Heavy as usual -- I was wondering if it was possible to still be pregnant or no? I was trying to figure out if this is a myth or not. All pregnancy tests neg before my periods.

Thank you for your question. If you are having periods and you have negative pregnancy tests, I would highly assume you are not pregnant. If you are still concerned, you can go to your doctor for blood testing. There are no simple symptoms of pregnancy as every woman is different. I hope this helps and good luck.