By Anonymous March 20, 2012 - 9:39am

i just had protected sex with my boyfriend. but he dint cum. after that, i handjob and blowjob and he cum in my mouth accidentaly. just a little of sperm in my mouth. i quickly spit the sperm out on my hand and wash it around 15 seconds, and wash my mouth, i remembered i wash until my hand its clean. after then i wash my vagina..will i get pregnant this way? i had test my pregnancy test and its negative. my period is late for 1 week. and i have a cysts on my right ovary. im freaking scared right now. can you give me some advise?

You cannot get pregnant this way.

For more information and to learn about sex and how it all works, click here: http://www.empowher.com/sexual-health-101