Hello, am 37 years married with two sons and sterilised past 4 years. Ive been getting abnormal periods after my second delivery. All these days it was coming 5-6 days earlier every month and off later past 2 months my periods is coming 10 days earlier.

By Anonymous December 13, 2015 - 11:20pm

Probably cz of this or not, I am getting pimples all over continously and Ive started putting on too much weight. Should I go to a gynaec for a checkup or is this normal cz of hormonal imbalances. Could u pls help me out.

It does sound like you may have a hormonal imbalance since our hormones dictate our menstrual cycles. Hormones can also cause outbreaks in acne. Some blood tests will show if this is the case.