hello dear, i am a girl, 26, its around 1 year that i am infected by fungi and i have so many dissharge.white color, no smell.i have gone to so many woman specialist.they apply anti funguse and folocunasol, after 1 week it will be back,what should i do?

i married when i was 21 and exactly after my wedding i got Herpes viruse, and last year i was infected with HPV. i have 1 - 2 warts at the moment but i divorced last year and i am worry if i git married again my partner will be damaged with HPV? shall i have to tell him?
unfortunetly Herpes and HPV was the only gift from my ex-husband. please help me and tell me what is the best solution for fungi infection. i am living in malaysia.

Thank you for your question and welcome to EmpowHer. Usually, fungal infections are primarily due to a weakened immune system. They will continue unless you boost your immune system which you can usually do with vitamins. BUT, since you have HPV and herpes, these conditions WILL suppress your immune system so talk to your doctor about alternatives to boosting your immune system. I am very sorry to hear about your past marriage...but certainly glad that you removed yourself from the situation. I hope this information helps. Please keep us updated.

Good luck,