Hello everyone, I have kind of a silly question, could this situation cause pregnancy?

Sorry if this is silly, but if I don't ask, I just won't know!

So I gave my BF a handjob (we used some aveeno lotion), he came, he wiped off his penis with a towel and then we were spooning.

About 10 minutes later, he was rubbing his penis between my butt cheeks, no ejaculation this time, no penetration. Could this pose a pregnancy risk at all? (Also what if there was leftover lotion he didn't wipe off?)

Thank you ladies!!!

Under these circumstances, there does not seem to be any possibility at all of pregnancy, as long as his penis didn't touch your vaginal area. 

I doubt any leftover lotion would be an issue either but in future, just have him clean himself up enough enough so there won't be any question marks later. 

Has this helped?

Hi Susan,

Thanks for answering my question. No, his penis never touched my vaginal area, I'm really careful about that stuff. I know this is not how pregnancy happens, but I started to get worried because I know sperm can swim and like warm, moist places and I was just thinking what if he did not completely wipe off the lotion...I do not want to take risks with this stuff, so better ask than be burned. Thank you!