hello! have not been having my menstration regularly,fron the on set I dnt menstrate everymonth nd have complain to doctor severely but yet still the same. I did abdominal test by doing scan but the result shows everytin is normal

The last time I did it is April Nd I'm not pregnant

Thanks for reaching out to EmpowHER with your concerns!

It seems like you have a very irregular cycle. Scans will not pick up on this but blood testing may be more successful. It sounds like your doctor was looking for cysts or other growths in your reproductive organs and did not find anything and that's a good thing! But this testing will evaluate your hormone levels and you can then talk to your doctor about your treatment options. Likely you may be placed on some kind of hormone therapy (including the Pill) to regulate your cycle.

Please talk to your doctor about getting these tests done and please stay in touch with us!