hello i am 29years old I have a question about my period

I am not sexually active I have always had regular periods from 5 to 7 days i have always had a heavy flow and with blood clots but my worry is this is my 9th day of my period and I am releasing a blood clot almost every hour more so in the evening during the day maybe 3 blood clots from about 12 to 3 had one and now from 3:30 until now every hour there a blood clot. i went to the Doc she didn't seem to be too concerned cause its only 9 days however its the fact that there has been a blood clot every hour since 3:30 this afternoon that is a worry to me

Thank you for your question! 

It is indeed worrisome that you have bleeding so heavily with clots, after 9 days. 

Clots are not that unusual during a period - some women get them nearly every month. 

But clots like yours aren't normal and do warrant a checkup. I'm sorry your doctor didn't seem very concerned, especially when you are. 

How are you feeling this morning? Are you still having the clots? Please revisit the doctor or chose a different one. How are you feeling in general, other than the clotting? Any nausea, dizziness, abdominal pain?

I hope to hear back from you as soon as possible!