Hello, i had sex and the condom came off, so i took postinor 2, had both pills at the same time and the Saturday after I'm experiencing so slight abdominal pain and spotting....... What does it mean, does it indicate pregnancy

My period is scheduled for july 7, and I'm really scared, cos its similar to implantation bleeding. Pls help me

Hello and welcome to EmpowHer,
The first step to making emergency contraception as effective as possible is taking it correctly. You need to take the second pill exactly 12 hours after the first. Since you did not take it correctly, that reduces the effectiveness. However, this does not necessarily mean you are pregnant. Expect side effects including: nausea, tender breasts, cramping, and bleeding a few days later (just like you experienced).
The side effects can mirror pregnancy symptoms, but it does not necessarily mean you are pregnant.
Keep in mind that your next period can also be irregular because of the hormones in the EC.