hello, I had sex today and I think I have ovulated already cause I had this cramps I usually feel whenever I'm ovulating(which was on Sunday /monday). please I want to know if I can get pregnant.... please need your reply

I took combination 3.dont know if it's effective

Ovulation lasts just 24 hours. If you had sex after this window, then pregnancy is highly unlikely. If you have sex before this window, pregnancy is possible as sperm can stay alive in a woman's body for up to 5 days.

I don't know what Combination 3 is. Is it an emergency birth control? If so, emergency contraceptives are up to 95% effective for women under 176 pounds (it is less effective for women over 165 pounds and ineffective for women over 176 pounds) when taken as prescribed within the first 24 hours, so your risk is very small.

Side effects can include stomach aches, headaches, nausea and a general feeling of being unwell. Symptoms usually start 3-7 days after taking the medication and may or may not include bleeding. If you don’t get your next period within a week of it’s expected date, a pregnancy test may be necessary although the risk is very low.

Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/birth-control/content/facts-about-emergency-cont...