Hello, I had unprotected sex and its a week and 4days now since I did. I took postinor2 in less than72 hours, unfortunately, I took both at once. Now, I'm scared of being pregnant cos I feel pain in my breast already. could it be that i might be pregnant?

I saw my period on the 4th -8th and I had sex on the 13th of Jan.

EC is up about-95% effective when taken within the first 24 hours. Since you did not take it correctly and it was at about 72 hours it will not be as effective but your pregnancy risk will still remain very low. Less than 20% and if you were not ovulating at the time, you won't get pregnant at all.

Your breast pain is more likely to be PMS than pregnancy - your period may be coming along soon. Give yourself another week or two. You'll have to wait it out like all women but don't stress too much - the odds are on your side! A pregnancy test should be reliable about 14 days after sex/