Hello, I just wanted to know if withdrawl bleeding from stopping birth control considered a period? On august 20 I had unprotected sex and the next day I took my birth control 24 hrs late. On the the 22nd of august I stopped taking my birth control due

Increasing migraines could I be pregnant? My last menstrual cycle was august 10

Technically, no, withdrawal bleeding isn't really a period in the real sense of the word but it means that your pill cycle has come to an end and you have 5 days without medication before you need to start again or you risk pregnancy - meaning without the medication you're heading back into your natural cycle again, without hormonal intervention by the Pill.

The rest of your question got cut off so if you can reply to us here with the rest of your question, we can help you out further!

We hope to hear back from you!

Can't Find Something?

ASK Moderation Guidelines