Hello I'm on the pill for almost a year never missed a pill

Last month my boyfriend and I had sex he didn't used a condom I was on my period when we had sex and that same day I took an emergency pill. Im on placebo pills since Saturday and since yesterday Sunday I been having brown discharge but no red blood I'm worry. Please help.

Even if I was on my period? By the way I started with lutera bc in August and on may the pharmacist gamed me the genetic brand Aviane I got worried that the difference of bc brands might decrease the effects. The dr. Told me that I still continue to be protected even if I change brand pills. She switched my Bc pills to necon 1/35 which is a higher dose. At first I felt very Nausous but now I don't

There was no need to take emergency contraception during the placebo week, you are covered all the time when on the pill.
Pregnancy is a non-issue. Bleeding is a side effect and may last up to 7 days. Don't take emergency contraception again as this will cause these issues again.