Hello, me and my boyfriend had intercourse recently, three times in a row, the same night. We didn't use any protection but everytime, he ejaculated out of the vagina. Are there chances of pregnancy? Should I take an ECP?

By June 12, 2016 - 6:06pm

Hi Saphire

If you are absolutely sure that there was no ejaculation at all then there should be no risk. If you have any fears about pregnancy, then you should think about taking medication. It's that simple. Whether to take it or not is up to you. If you do, make sure you read the literature that comes with it so you know what to expect.

Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/birth-control/content/facts-about-emergency-contraceptive-pills