Hello my Question is : should I take HRT, Im 51 2 surgeries with one ovary left,im now take a hormone withEstrogen and Testosterone, I also take synthroid for hypothroidism,

By November 16, 2014 - 11:26am

Hi georgie girl

Taking HRT is a personal decision but not a good one for all people. 

When you say you had surgeries - what were they for? If you have a history of cancer, especially reproductive cancers, then they are not a good idea for you and most doctors would not prescibe them. 

What is the medication you are currently taking? It sounds like a hormone replacement medication?

We hope to hear back from you! 

Menopause Guide