hello, ok so my bf and i had unprotected sex during my period, can i be pregnant and if not, when would be the best time for us to get pregnant

I had my period I'm guessing around Nov 18 3014 and ended around 21 or 22 when should we have sex to get pregnant??

The best time to get pregnant is days 10-20 of your cycle. Day 1 is the first day of your period.  Having sex on your period is not likely to result in pregnancy. 

A woman ovulates (is fertile) for 24 hours a month - just one day. It happens mid-month - the average day is day 14 but can happen between between days 10 and 20. Have sex every other day between these dates. 

A healthy couple under age 35 should get pregnant within a year, with the average being 5 or 6 months.