hello susan, my girlfriend reported to me dat she had drops of blood last nite dat lasted for about 4hrs, she has been feeling weak and no appetite to food, could it be as a result of d postinor2? wat does that show please

By December 5, 2014 - 6:31am

drops of blood after postinor2

Hi zuboy

Yes, bleeding after Postinor 2 is common and is a sign that it worked. As I said before, Postinor 2 is 90-95% effective. 

Side effects can include nausea so I would think that is why she is having some symptoms. 

Nobody can tell you 100% that someone won't get pregnant, all we can do is give you the information available. 

I think you are both over-thinking things. She can take a test in the next 12-14 days to ease her mind. Her risk is very low.