Hello.I took postinor two after 12hours of unprotected sex with my boyfriend.After four days again we had unprotected sex &didn't take any emergency pills.After 7 days am getting the vaginal bleeding with alot of crams.Can i still get pregnant?

By Anonymous November 5, 2014 - 12:43am

You should have taken the medication again but since you are bleeding it's unlikely. 

I'm not sure why you are choosing to not use condoms or go on proper birth control but your risk of pregnancy is pretty high in general because you are not being responsible. 

Emergency contraception is for emergencies, not for when you are too careless to use protection.