hello,i was on ivf since 6th of septermer,i did a urine test on 26th it was positive.this morning i go for a blood test on my way back home i saw a blood and when i get home i try to do another urine test it was positve.am so scared dnt know what to do,

By September 27, 2011 - 10:14am

my doctor will tell me the result of the test tomorrow.also the blood ve stop

Hi abimbola

Thanks for your post! It sounds like you are very newly pregnant but since you are working with experts in fertility, it's important to call your doctor right away. Bleeding can happen in pregnancy but in your case, a call today is a really good idea.

Please keep us posted and good luck!