Hello,im 21 years female married women and my hb age is 27.since 5 month we hav been trying for a baby but cant be and everytime we do sex,my hb penis gets allergy and it becomes red and itchy.we dont use condoms n had unprotected sex everytime.

What is the best way if treatment for me?

Thanks for your post and welcome! 

Pregnancy for someone under 30 can take up to a year without any fertility issues. Keep trying and make sure you have sex before and during ovulation - between days 10 and 20 of your cycle. 

Your husband will have to see his own doctor about what is possibly going on with his penis when having sex - that may be a problem with his health and not yours. 

However, you or both of you may have some kind of infection that is causing this pain and redness for him - it's probably a good idea for you both to be seen by your doctors.